The way organizations and their employees use technology has changed dramatically in the last decade, as have the threats. Today’s threats are more disruptive and can be devastating to your business. The threat to a modern company being impacted by a cyber-compromise is an ever present reality supported by the daily headlines reporting cyber security breaches. High reliance on IT technology is further complicated by due to tight financial controls resulting in insufficient spend on IT Security. As an alternative to an employee, SAVANTURE offers experienced individuals to perform consulting projects, mentor junior personnel, or augment your staff as needed.
Information is the life blood of business. The responsibility to manage and protect information assets has moved from the server room to the board room. And many, if not most organizations, cannot afford the executive leadership needed to effectively guide their investments to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information assets.
Today organizations of every size are expected to:
- meet complex and constantly changing security and privacy requirements from customers and partners,
- comply with over 75 potentially applicable country and state privacy laws that regulate their operations,
- ensure high availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information they expose to the Internet,
- and, at the same time control, or in many cases reduce, information security and compliance spend.
Organizations like yours realize there are complexities that only an experienced Chief Security Officer (CSO) and/or Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) can solve. The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is the top executive that focuses primarily on information security. The CISO serves as the business leader responsible for the development, implementation and management of the corporate security vision, strategy and programs that are balanced with the risk tolerance and the budgetary and business needs of the enterprise.
Many firms may not need, or can justify the expense of, a full-time CISO or may be looking for just the right person to feel the position. Outsourcing the CISO function permanently or sho-term goes by many names including Part time CISO, Contract CISO, CISO contractor, CISO consultant, Fractional CISO, Temporary CISO, Security Advisor, Information Security Operations Manager, and the new term Security Officer as a Service (SOaaS)
- Member CISO. In reality, many organizations below a Fortune 1500 cannot efficiently leverage a full-time CISO because many of the tasks created by IT Security are actually implemented by the network and IT Groups. Also, typically the CISO spends countless hours researching compliance standards and requirements, threat intelligence, and, as noted, waiting for other groups, such as IT, to accomplish requirements they have established to reduce the risk of the organization or fulfil compliance requirements. We perform all these administrative and research tasks commonly across multiple customers, then we provide you with a CISO expert resource which is readily available to augment your current staff or to allow them to focus on other tasks. The majority of the part-time efforts leverage our common research, tools and staff which enables us to provide a higher level of security to your organization than you normally would be able to apply with a single resource. Allow us to walk you through a simple case study and how we will integrate our capabilities into you existing processes and optimize around your existing resources. Standard Member CISO/CSO packages start at $999 per month.
- Interim CISO. We can provide an interim CSO/CISO while you search for a permanent candidate or we can fill the role on a part-time basis to oversee and direct your programs, or engage on defined projects. For any situation and for any size organization, SAVANTURE can create a custom solution to meet your unique business needs. We can also assist you in qualifying a permanent candidate for the position.
- CISO Placement. While we do not focus on placement of personnel and do not offer temp to perm placement of our own staff of resources, we are well networked and often know of resources that are available and will provide placement of the individual to assist our customers.
Regardless of how you engage us with our CISO services, the CISO will be supported with our proven processes, technology, best practices and collaboration with our senior team. In general, our CISOs follow our Risk Management Framework when engaging with a customer.
SAVANTURE invest significantly into research, tools, and processes that allow us to optimize a CISO’s time. This includes having cost effective resources performing more routine work while leveraging more expensive resources to accomplish more complex and strategic analysis and task. These are customized packages that improve the CISO’s time efficiency and also help the organization consume security and regulatory requirements more rapidly, efficiently and effectively. These tools are included as part of our Member and Interim CSO/CISO packages.
We are here to earn your trust, and your business.
- SAVANTURE Services are best in class and provide the most optimal cost performance solution in the marketplace allowing you to focus on your business
- Best in class offerings allow us to protect your revenue, reputation and regulatory compliance better than any other solution in the marketplace
- Flexibility in deployment methods allow a low cost entry option, while breath of services allow you to increase your protection logically over time as threats change and regulatory requirements evolve
- SAVANTURE allows you to leverage best in class or take advantage of SAVANTURE’s Genesis5
- Ease of deployment and ease of use while always being cost-effective, reliable, and secure