SAVANTURE is the premier security services provider with a complete set of cloud security tools and solutions to support a variety of delivery options ranging from:
- Genesis5 for the Public Sector and Government is an in the cloud toolset platform that provides an integrated solution. It combines SAVANTURE’s In the Cloud Managed Security Services including Security Information Element Management Service (SIEM), Log Management Service (LMS), Vulnerability Management System (VMS), and Two Factor Authentication (2FA) service. This technology, when integrated with an experienced lead Savanture CISO, provides the highest level of risk reduction. The Savanture CISO acts as your services advocate and program manager with an assigned team of engineers and an analyst to continually tune the infrastructure to optimize your security posture and reduce the daily research and chasing down of events and threats. Genesis5 is a single security solution for your entire division or agency regardless of your applications location; Cloud, On-Premise, or more likely a hybrid of the two. SAVANTURE’s Technology, combined with our expert security team continually tunes your system and reviews your security posture. Genesis5 is the ultimate in protection.
- SAVANTURE in the Cloud security tools for your specific needs are also available individually. SAVANTURE can provide the same great tools used by our CISOs and staff standalone, or in any combination. The Cloud Managed Security Services include:
- Security Information Element Management Service (SIEM)
- Log Management Service (LMS)
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS)
- Authentication Management Service(2FA)
- And for the rare situation that you need customization we offer Consulting Services
SAVANTURE delivers the industry’s most advanced cloud based Security-as-a-Service platform which allows you to dramatically simplify your businesses’ approach to governance and security management. Today’s agencies understand the need to have a robust Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Security Program in place to protect their business processes and information assets. Often however, your company’s limited IT, network, and security staff are constantlydealing with everyday tactical problems rather than creating the IT innovations that your company needs to differentiate itself in this high tech world. Outsourcing security tools such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Log Management Service (LMS) and associated tools to an In-The-Cloud (ITC) Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) cuts costs for your business and allows your staff to perform more meaningful tasks.
At SAVANTURE our strategy is to provide you with efficient, effective and cost-effective information risk management solutions by seamlessly integrating SAVANTURE’s people, process and technology with your unique business needs. We help your business identify, reduce, and manage information risk to revenue, reputation and regulatory compliance so that you can focus on managing and growing your business. That means we need to understand the regulatory requirements you are subject to today and monitor this ongoing as your business expands and regulations change.
Learn about our company, read what media and analysts have to say about SAVANTURE, or find open positions and become part of our team.
We are here to earn your trust, and your business.
- SAVANTURE Services are best in class and provide the most optimal cost performance solution in the marketplace allowing you to focus on your business
- Best in class offerings allow us to protect your revenue, reputation and regulatory compliance better than any other solution in the marketplace
- Flexibility in deployment methods allow a low cost entry option, while breath of services allow you to increase your protection logically over time as threats change and regulatory requirements evolve
- SAVANTURE allows you to leverage best in class or take advantage of SAVANTURE’s Genesis5
- Ease of deployment and ease of use while always being cost-effective, reliable, and secure