The way organizations and their employees use technology has changed dramatically in the last decade, as have the threats. Today’s threats are more disruptive and can be devastating to your business. The threat to a modern company being impacted by a cyber-compromise is an ever present reality. High reliance on IT technology presents even greater risks to businesses due to tight financial controls resulting in insufficient spend on IT Security. SAVANTURE’s Genesis5 provides the answer for Security and Compliance by combining technology, processes and people into one easy to use solutions while remaining a budget friendly option compared to other alternatives.
Seamless integration of best practices with technology … Leverage best practices for policy, rule creation, with the support of a virtual team of experts, an industry veteran interface assisting you, combined with the technology integration of SIEM, LMS, VMS, 2FA that is Genesis5. How do you catch Advanced Persistence Threats? How about the kids huddled in a garage down the road trying to prove they can hack into your network? You know it’s not just great technology. You know it’s not just great people. And you certainly know it’s not about meeting regulatory requirements and having a governance program in place. It’s about intelligence on a global scale of what’s happening, what’s likely to happen, where great people are supported by excellent technology and proper programs to support compliance and governance with a clear prioritized plan of execution supported by experienced individuals. We are Savanture. We can help. Gensis5 is that solution that makes it all come together.
While our customers benefit from the added “human experience and knowledge” within each product and suite of services, we have taken a much more aggressive approach in integrating a senior security leader into our flagship solution, Genesis5.
Because of our performance capabilities, when it comes to the critical task of event correlation our results get even better.
Through years of real-world security experience, we’ve developed and implemented an unsurpassed inventory of:
- detection algorithms that identify anomalies,
- adaptive logic that monitors for rare occurrences of activities and low frequency penetration attempts
- automated correlation that integrates health and vulnerability data
all of which, and more, allow for more accurate alerting on real security events and escalating threats, thus minimizing false positives. With many customers already using SIEM, we have seen a 100X greater “confirmed kill rate” and a 10X reduction in unnecessary alerts. Our pinpoint accuracy and rapid threat detection provides a level of protection in the marketplace like no other. We also take the vulnerability data, health data, and detailed logs and generate trend data and continually tune the system to its optimal level based on your unique business. Now combine this with experienced security and compliance practitioners, proven processes, and global intelligence and you have a solution that reduces risk now and each and every day. Genesis5 is the solution that allows you to take a supervisory role, while allowing us to do all the detailed analysis and research.
Our intuitive user interface and advanced event correlation capabilities help protect valuable network and computing resources without your business adding staff. Our cloud based infrastructure was purpose build from the ground up with scalability, performance, and intelligence in mind, our capabilities include:
- Preventative detection capabilities to identify weaknesses and threats so changes can be made before something bad happens
- Pinpoint accuracy and rapid threat detection that helps customers identify and isolate security breaches as they happen
- Identification, classification, and prioritization of vulnerabilities within your infrastructure, perimeter, and within you systems.
- Hybrid Big Data and database architecture that provides unprecedented scale and performance benefits
- An integrated trouble ticket system that allows us to store complex data and troubleshooting structures and present them in an easy to understand interface, as well as easy integration of data into your workflow and ticketing system
- Log collection, management, and retention specific to your compliance and regulatory requirements.
- End-to-end secure, reliablelog and data handling.The event handling technology is engineered to handle extreme fluctuations in large volumes of firewall and IDS event information, protecting the integrity of the logs from collection to analysis and beyond
- Extensive reporting capabilities with over 200 out-of-the-box reporting modules and countless customer configurable customizations
- Integrated two factor authentication services to protect each of your assets and meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Dramatically improved security and reduced threat exposure through proactive preventative activities and rapid remediation through early detection
- Attractive Value Proposition supported by a more budget friendly pricing structure in comparison with other solutions
- Simplified training requirements and reduced staff levels with our intuitive dashboard user interface and regular review with real people
- Support for all major brands of network components, including firewalls, VPNs, and intrusion detection systems
HOW THE SAVANTURE GENESIS5 SOLUTION IS DIFFERENT
SAVANTURE’s suite of cloud based security tools canbe purchased through our Genesis5 solution, individually or in any combination. SAVANTURE provides the same great tools used by our CISOs and staff to you. The Cloud Managed Security Services (MSS) suite includes:
- Security Information Element Management Service (SIEM)
- Log Management Service (LMS)
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS)
- Two Factor Authentication Service (2FA)
SAVANTURE delivers the industry’s most advanced cloud based Security-as-a-Service platform which allows you to dramatically simplify your businesses’ approach to governance and security management. The secret to Genesis5’s success however is our ability to leverage experienced CISOs and security staff to continually evaluate, analyze and tune the infrastructure to provide the optimal defense.
SAVANTURE UNDERSTANDS AND RECOGNIZES THE BUSINESS CHALLENGES
Today’s enterprises understand the need to have a robust Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Security Program in place to protect their business processes and information assets. Often however, your company’s limited IT, network, and security staff are constantly dealing with everyday tactical problems rather than creating the high-value IT innovations that your company needs to differentiate itself in this high tech world. What we often find is the customers have a common goal of reducing risk, but have rarely taken the basic steps to inventory systems, applications, network flow, and business transaction dependencies due to their day to day tactical activities. In order to assist our clients, we integrate technology and automation capabilities within our suite of services, combined with experienced individuals to:
- accomplish a higher degree of integration out of the box through automated detection, network mapping, inventory creation and traffic flow mapping. This means we are more effective without depending heavily upon your staff to provide network diagrams, inventory of systems and applications, and general network flow of traffic within a short period of time.
- Then, we have experienced professionals reviewing the events being collected by the SAVANTURE platform components and tune them to achieve a high degree of accuracy in our alerts. We continue to provide this level of review to make sure as threats increase, technologies evolve, networks change, and best practices evolve, your defense posture is optimized.
- When this is combined through the Genesis5 offering, we integrate a transparent delivery model that leverages people, process, and platform together into the industry’s most powerful, cost effective solution.
SAVANTURE is able to provide higher value, lower costs and a set of world class products and services by leveraging ourglobal team of subject matter expertise, geographically localized leadership with each having decades of information risk management experience.
Product and Services Overview
Seamless integration of best practices with technology … Leverage best practices for policy, rule creation, with the support of a virtual team of experts, an industry veteran interface assisting you, combined with the technology integration of SIEM, LMS, VMS, 2FA that is Genesis5. How do you catch Advanced Persistence Threats? How about the kids huddled in a garage down the road trying to prove they can hack into your network? You know it’s not just great technology. You know it’s not just great people. And you certainly know it’s not about meeting regulatory requirements and having a governance program in place. It’s about intelligence on a global scale of what’s happening, what’s likely to happen, where great people are supported by excellent technology and proper programs to support compliance and governance with a clear prioritized plan of execution supported by experienced individuals. We are Savanture. We can help. Gensis5 is that solution that makes it all come together. Read more.
The foundational cores of our solutions, including Genesis5, are delivered through the following products packages which can be purchase individually, combined or as an integrated suite:
Security Information and Incident Management (SIEM)
Real-time analysis and alerting through automated analysis and correlation of event logs, combined with ongoing per customer reviews and analysis, integration with vulnerability scans and new vulnerability threat data, trend, and 3rd party intelligence source creates the most accurate SIEM in the industry. Unlike any other cloud SIEM, we don’t leave it to you to tune, we do that for you and its included in each Managed SIEM In the Cloud package we provide. We support this through advanced features rarely found in other SIEMs. Read more.
Log Management Service
Regulatory requirements, forensics, and best practices drive the requirements to retain system and application logs from 1 year to over 7 years. What is the secret sauce to our success with LMS? We listened, and continue to listen, to our customers and provide ease of search and reporting thatallows for logical deciphering of useful business intelligence from the millions of reference logs. While LMS is not intended to be a real-time SIEM, it does also provide some lite features for analysis, alerting and of course reporting. Our LMS is not built on database technology, but rather a true Big Data platform that provides enhanced search and reporting capabilities like a database but with better performance, cost economies, and scale data structure. Read more.
Vulnerability Management Service
Scan your assets for vulnerabilities regularly and on-demand when new vulnerabilities arise, new assets are added, or to validate fixes. VMS is a cloud-based suite of security and compliance solutions that automatically integrates with your inventory of network devices, servers and applications, whether Internet perimeter systems or your internal computers. With SAVANTURE’s VMS, you can discover where you have vulnerabilities and weaknesses – and we prioritize the necessary fixes and changes so critical risk issues can be deterred fast before they are exploited. VMS helps you address compliance mandates such as NIST/Government, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and others that require you to audit the devices and applications on a periodic basis and fix any high priority and critical vulnerabilities, as well as configuration violations. VMS is delivered as a stand-alone product or can be integrated into SIEM.Read more.
Authentication and Two-Factor Authentication
Unique to the industry, we provide our SIEM module with most Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) deployments. Why? Illegitimate use of legitimate authority, whether accidental or intentional, is a major cause of security breaches. And this especially applies to Administrator accounts with a high degree of privileged access. Accountability is a prerequisite of effective security. Because SAVANTURE 2FA can be deployed to only validate particular applications and user roles (i.e. Administrators), we as an industry must assume that someone could make a configuration error when implementing the service on a server, device or application. With that understanding, you should actively collect and compare authentication records from each destination system or application with the authentication logs from the 2FA solution … we do that. If there is a discrepancy, we alert you as a high priority event. Meet regulatory requirements and provide an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement, second factor authentication solution for your remote user access (such as VPN) to critical systems. Read more.
Consulting and Professional Services
Sometimes you need help. We are Savanture. We can Help. Read more.
VERTICAL MARKET APPROACH
We further customize this based on the vertical market in which you operate. Each industry not only has specific Governance, Regulatory and Compliance requirements, but they often have unique risk tolerances and specific technologies that must be integrated and considered into the overall defensive plan, policy, and risk approach. We work actively with each customer to create the optimal solution to meet their needs. We have solution packages that provide specific approaches for each of the following industry segments:
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprise
- Service Providers
- Public Sector and Government
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Banking and Financial Services
- Power and Utilities
- Retail and Consumer
CARRIER CLASS PLATFORM RELIABILITY
At the heart of our security service is our Security Intelligence and Operations Centers (SIOC), a state-of-the-art facility staffed with a team of engineers, analyst and technicians hand-picked for their network and security management expertise.
Common Platform Characteristics
To provide the highest level of availability and reliability, this facility features the latest advances in building security, surveillance, network redundancy, and power generation and backup. The SAVANTURE SIOCs operate on a continuous 24x7x365 schedule.
Mission critical systems protection and redundancy capabilities include:
- We follow the same advice we provide our largest enterprise clients when it comes to protecting our own infrastructure:
- Dual facility and system redundancy
- 24×7 monitoring of all key network components and servers, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, routers, VPNs, and more
- Full logging of all systems
- Continuous network vulnerability scanning
- Integrated multi-tier authentication across the platform
- Quarterly penetration test
- Infinite Horizontal Scalability to allow us to dynamically add system capacity as more customers and devices leverage our services
- SSAE 16, previously SAS 70, facilities certification
Learn about our company, read what media and analysts have to say about SAVANTURE, or find open positions and become part of our team.
We are here to earn your trust, and your business.
- SAVANTURE Services are best in class and provide the most optimal cost performance solution in the marketplace allowing you to focus on your business
- Best in class offerings allow us to protect your revenue, reputation and regulatory compliance better than any other solution in the marketplace
- Flexibility in deployment methods allow a low cost entry option, while breath of services allow you to increase your protection logically over time as threats change and regulatory requirements evolve
- SAVANTURE allows you to leverage best in class or take advantage of SAVANTURE’s Genesis5
- Ease of deployment and ease of use while always being cost-effective, reliable, and secure